26 Apr 09:00 - 09 May 12:00 - Sikha
Annapurna Conservation Area
Embark on an incredible adventure on the roof of the world. The Yak Ru MTB Tour gets you exploring the Annapurna Range’s best trails with Dawn Till Dusk & RAW Epics, renowned bespoke guided MTB trip providers of Asia!
* All-inclusive 15-day trip with 9 full days of Himalayan singletrack riding
* Visits the same terrain and trails (and more!) as the Yak Ru Enduro, the world’s highest MTB enduro race
* We cover everything you need: hearty local food; boutique alpine accommodation; all land transport & airport transfers; certified WFR and high-altitude trained safety crews
* Experienced, friendly, professional, English-speaking guides & logistics specialists.
* The best big-mountain enduro style trails you can handle on your bike
* Awe-inspiring alpine landscape steeped in history, spirituality, and natural beauty
Early Bird Price (now - 31 December 2017) = USD$2400 ~
Standard Price (1 Jan 2018 - mid-April 2018) = USD$3000 ~
~ various payment options available
– 4 nights boutique hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
– 10 nights accommodation in Taal, Manang, & Ngawal at our favourite alpine guest lodges and teahouses
– All* meals (breakfasts, lunches, & dinners), including on-trail refreshments
*additional alcoholic drinks not included
– 9 epic days of professionally guided riding on world class Himalayan trails
– All trekking/tourist access permits
– All land transport from arrival until departure, including airport/accommodation transfers; and logistics between Kathmandu & tour locations.
– High Altitude Awareness talk by Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA) in Manang (3500 meters)
– Experienced and certified local guides – 1 per group of 6 guests
– Bike maintenance support, including access to a full tool inventory
– Plenty of 4WD shuttle uplifts with professional and safe local drivers
– Rich cultural immersion – including archery festival participation; visits to monasteries/monuments; and tree-planting reforestation involvement
– Plenty of chances for wildlife sightings, including blue sheep, vultures, and possibly the elusive snow leopard!
– Full access to high-res photo and video library (online)
– An authentic certificate of achievement for completing the Yak Ru MTB Tour