25 Sep 06:00 - 07 Oct 09:00 - Kathmandu
Destination Unlimited Treks & Expeditions Private Limited
Your adventure begins with an exciting flight to Lukla. The landing at the runway, which is just a narrow strip high up in the mountains, will surely give you the chills. After landing, follow your experienced mountain guide and trek to Phakding, a Sherpa village situated in the Dudh Koshi river valley. Your next stop is Namche and to reach the village you cross and re-cross the pristine Dudh Koshi river. Trekking past mani stones, colourful strips of prayer flags and chortens you reach the bowl-shaped Namche Bazaar, an important trading post for Sherpas living in the higher reaches. Namche is home to many quality restaurants, lodges, shops, internet cafes and bakeries. Other villages on the trail include Tengboche, Dingboche and Lobuche. En route hike up to Nangkhartshang Peak(5082m) and traverse the Khumbu Glacier, enjoying awe inspiring views of Himalayan giants like Thamserku(6623m), Ama Dablam(6812m), Nuptse(7861m), Cho Oyu(8188m), Lhotse(8516m), Imja Tse/Island Peak(6160m) and several other peaks. The highlight of your trip is the hike to Kala Patthar (5545m), a vantage point at the base of Mount Pumori(7161m) and Everest Base Camp(5365m), the base camp of Everest summiteers at the foot of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest(8848m). By the end of the trek you will have a a rich storehouse of memories – images and experiences in your head and in your photographs that will last a lifetime.
Everest Base Camp Trekking has been rated as one of the best adventures in the world by trekkers and adventurers. Following a trail filled with awesome views of Himalayan peaks, glaciers and picturesque Sherpa villages, you trek to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest(8848m). En route walk up and down past winding trails, through green farmlands, Sherpa bazaars and villages, Buddhist monasteries and white rivers. Catch panoramas of the Himalayas and in Sagarmata National Park, take time to admire the beautiful and rare plants, animals and birds. This trek gives you thrills and memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 01: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m) – 3 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) – 5.5 hours. Overnight at Tea-house.
Day 03: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day. Overnight at a Tea-house.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3,860 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house.
Day 06: Acclimatization Hike to Nangkartshang Peak (5,083 m) – 4 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4,910 m) – 5 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house.
Day 08: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m) & walk to Gorak Shep (5,180 m) – 8 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 09: Morning Hike to Kala Patthar (5,545 m) to Pheriche (4,200 m) – 7 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 10: Pheriche to Tengboche. Over night at Tengboche.
Day 11: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) – 7 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,804 m) – 6 hours. Overnight at a Tea-house
Day 13: Morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Overnight at a Hotel.
Cost US$ 1190 per person
Trip Cost Include
• All transfers by Private Car/Van/bus
• Basic room accommodation during the trekking.
• Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
• Porters : 2 Member 1 Porter
• Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
• All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
• Daily Fresh Fruits
• Every meals Cup of tea or Coffee
• Trekker's information management system (TIMS) card fee.
• Sagarmatha National Park fees.
• Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) & Duffle bag by company
• Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
• First Aid Kit and Special Care
• Rescue arrangements for our clients
• All Govt. and Local Taxes
• Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited.
Trip Cost Exclude
• International airfares/
• Travel/trekking insurance
• Nepal entry visa fees.
• Mountain rescue charges or insurance
• Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks ( tea & Coffee)
• Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
• Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
• Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
• Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
• Tips, Hot Showers